Power, production & performance with the ROLL ride-on floor lifter
When a furniture store calls on you to get the floor removed within the next 24 hours… and the entire tiled floor needs to be removed and prepared ready for a layer to come and re-lay a floor… the only machine to call on is the Ride-on ROLL RO-1 Floor Lifter.
We took a look at how the ROLL RO-1 Floor Lifter made a difference across an impressive span of 270m2 of floor.
The ceramic tiles were stuck down hard to the concrete substrate/floor, which made the ROLL ride-on machine the tool of choice. The defit project began at record pace.
Power, production, and performance make the ROLL RO-1 ride-on machine stand apart
To begin the project, a single tile was removed to give the ride-on machine a starting point for the blade to get in under.
After this short preparation work, removal of the ceramics was easy. Our client benefitted from the unique design of the track-mounted ride-on floor lifter, with its:
- 120mm wide stripper tool – made from high-alloy spring steel, the stripper tool hit directly under the tile and into the tile adhesive, easily detaching and removing the tile.
- With the flexible tooling axis the angle could be set and kept at the same angle to the ground – even when only one side of the machine/(chain) was balanced on the tiles. This unique feature helps the machine to continuing driving forward.
- The high traction chain chassis had enough grip even on the slippery floor surface to apply the necessary power and impact to the tile.
- Smooth production thanks to quick removal of the tile remains from directly in front of the machine – allowing the blade to have a free impact and the scope to continue moving.
The performance? On average, the ride-on floor lifting machine removed the floor covering at a commendable 50m2/hour.
Why choose the ROLL RO-1 ride-on Floor Lifter?
The ROLL RO-1 is the only floor removal machine of its kind! It features:
- High traction and speed with the tracked wheels
- Compact dimensions to fit on practically all sites
- Extremely easy to operate and manoeuvre
- Intuitive joystick control
- 75dB low noise operation
All Preparation Equipment are experts in concrete surface preparation and floor removal. Call our team today on 1800 422 992 or send an email to sales@AllPrep.com.au to find out more.