If you want the best results from your diamond grinders, then you need to equip them with the perfect set of diamond grinding wheels and grinding shoes. At All Preparation Equipment, we supply a wide range of diamond grinding wheels and concrete grinding shoes that let you upgrade your concrete grinder machine however you like. From generic wheels for standard replacements to specially designed grinding wheels for the toughest tasks, you’ll find it all here at All Preparation Equipment.
Browse through our collection today to find the right diamond grinding wheels for the job. If you have any questions about our concrete floor preparation machines or diamond tooling, please contact our team to find out more.
Showing 1–10 of 51 results
Australia’s Trusted Source for Diamond Grinding Wheels
All Preparation Equipment has long been one of the top suppliers for diamond grinding wheels and concrete grinding shoes in Australia. For years, we’ve been supplying top-notch, long-lasting concrete grinding wheels and concrete grinding discs to clients all over the country, giving them the best solutions for their project and budget. Here’s why client, contractors, and flooring specialists continue to trust us for providing their grinding tools and accessories,
- Built to Last – Whether you’re grinding on a commercial site or a residential project for your client, you need diamond grinding wheels that you know will do the job. Diamond concrete grinders work best when you use the right diamond grinding shoes or wheels. Our grinding wheels are designed to withstand the tremendous pressure that diamond grinders place on them, ensuring you’ll get the best value and finish on every floor you grind. With All Preparation Equipment, you’ll always get diamond grinding tools that will do the job even in the toughest concrete floor grinding and levelling applications.
- Wide Range of Options – There’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to grinding concrete floors, and you need the right diamond tool if you want to do your job properly and on time. Our range of diamond grinding tools offers grits, sizes, and features that are designed to help you do your job faster and easier. Whether you need aggressive concrete grinding discs for rough surfaces or diamond grinding wheels for smoother and more polished concrete floors, we’ll provide whatever you need. No two flooring jobs are the same – that’s why we pride ourselves on getting the right tool for the job.
- Packaged Solutions – Whether you’re a seasoned concrete floor grinding contractor, floor layer, or a contractor just starting out in the business, you’ll find a range of packages and diamond solutions here to meet your requirements. Diamond grinding wheels are used on handheld, single, and three-phase concrete grinding machines, so you’ll always have outstanding tools no matter the job at hand. Our Schwamborn concrete floor grinders and diamond tooling options are also the best in their class, ensuring quality in everything you use.
- Satisfying Every Budget – Whatever your budget may be, you’ll find great choices throughout our collection. Whether you’re after generic diamond grinding wheels or top-of-the-line models for professional diamond grinders, you’ll find something worth considering at every price point. When it comes to getting the right tool for the job, we’ll always have something great in store for you.
Choosing Your Diamond Grinding Wheels
To find the perfect set of grinding wheels, you should consider the following factors and match it to the demands of your project:
- Material – The type of material you’re about to grind plays a central role in what grinding wheel to get. Materials that are hard but brittle typically need finer grits and soft grade wheels. Softer materials, on the other hand, usually require harder grades and coarser grits to get the best result. You should also consider the material’s effect on your grinding wheels, especially on how fast it will wear them down. We have a wide range of grinding wheels fit for grinding almost any material, whether it’s glue, paint, epoxy, or even metal and concrete.
- Size – The right size for the job depends on what type of diamond grinder you have, the environment you’re working on, and the type of finish you’re after. We offer a variety of sizes for our diamond grinding wheels – from 4” all the way to 10” – so you’ll have plenty to choose from for your job.
- Grit – The grit or level of abrasiveness in your wheels can make all the difference between spending hours on a rough, uneven floor and creating an ultra-smooth finish in no time. Grit levels in our range of grinding wheels include everything from coarse 20 grit to the finer 100/120 grit so that you can create whatever finish you want.
- Bond – Diamond grinding wheels come in different bond strengths and materials, and it’s important to select one that matches your machine and the type of grinding work you’re about to do. We have a variety of wheels that come in different bond settings so you can choose the right one for your diamond grinder and project.
- Shape – Some jobs require diamond grinding wheels that are built with special features and capabilities. At All Preparation Equipment, we offer a variety of concrete grinding wheels for practically any type of grinding job. Aside from straight diamond grinding wheels, we also have three-segment wheels, flat dish wheels, spike discs, PCD discs, and diamond cup wheels.
Getting the perfect finish involves considering factors like these to create the look and texture you require. If you need more assistance in choosing the right diamond grinding wheels or specific requirements for the job, please contact our team.
Professional Advice and Recommendations
Given all the choices we have in our collection, you might find it difficult to choose the right set of diamond grinding wheels for your concrete diamond grinder. But rest assured that our product specialists are always here to help.
Our team know these diamond grinding wheels inside out, knowing what type of tasks they work best for and what their limitations are. This knowledge of each product’s strengths and weaknesses allows our team to provide your best options according to your needs and budget. Whether you’re looking for standard replacements for your diamond grinder or special models for a specific job, you can count on us to help you get the perfect set.
We can also provide a host of practical tips and techniques that can make your life on-site easier. These insider tips were developed from years of supplying the best tools to clients across Australia and working closely with many of the industry’s top suppliers and manufacturers. After all, it’s not just what tools you use – it’s also how you use them.
Contact our team today to talk with one of our concrete floor prep product specialists and discuss your needs.
Our Tools Make Your Job Easy!
Make any grinding or polishing job easier by using the right diamond grinding wheels for your diamond grinder. Explore our range today to find the perfect set for your machine. Whether you’re looking for the most aggressive grinding wheels or the finest units for delicate levelling and polishing jobs, we’ll have it here for you.
If you need more information about any of our diamond grinding wheels and grinding products, please call us on 1800 422 992. We’ll be more than happy to help you make your tough jobs easier!