If you’re looking for a top-notch concrete grinder or concrete polisher, our collection of grinders, polishers, and accessories offers all the choices you need to do a better job.
We have a wide range of top-of-the-line Schwamborn concrete grinders to give you the power and performance to complete even the toughest jobs. And with a variety of parts and accessories also available, you can make all the upgrades you need to get your job done much more quickly.
Browse through our concrete grinders and accessories below to find the right tool for your needs. If you need more information on what machine to use for your project, simply call us on 1800 422 992 to get professional advice and recommendations. Whatever your floor preparation task may be, we’ll have a concrete grinder for sale that has the solutions and features you’re looking for.
Our Range of Concrete Grinders
Concrete grinding and polishing are tough work, but they can be done faster with the right equipment. At All Preparation Equipment, we’re all about giving you the right tools and machines to make tough jobs like these easier than ever.
We do this by providing a range of industry-leading machines proven to work exceptionally for grinding and polishing. This way, you can get the results you want no matter what machine you choose.
Schwamborn Floor Grinders
When it comes to concrete grinders and concrete polishers, there’s one name we trust above all else: Schwamborn. This German company has been around for more than 85 years, building a solid reputation in the concrete grinding and polishing industry with its catalogue of high-performing tools and machines.
Featuring outstanding power, high performance, and industrial precision, these Schwamborn grinders will help you get the job done in less time and with less effort. Our range of Schwamborn grinders includes the following models:
- Schwamborn 250 Floor Grinder – the ultimate edging grinder ideal for grinding concrete, stone floors, and screed. This all-around grinder is a favourite among contractors and flooring specialists who want a portable, multi-purpose grinder.
- Schwamborn DSM400 230V Grinder – a single-phase, high-speed grinder that can use 6 to 9 diamond shoes simultaneously.
- Schwamborn DSM400 400V Grinder – a three-phase, 400-volt grinder perfect for grinding concrete, screed, and stone floors. It’s also commonly used for removing glue and levelling uneven floors.
- Schwamborn DSM450 Planetary Floor Grinder – a multi-function grinder that can level, polish, scrub, clean, coat, and remove material from floors. It can also be dismantled into two parts for easier transport and delivery.
- Schwamborn DSM530 Grinder – a conventional planetary grinding system that features an anti-shock drive mechanism and water control in the handle for more professional concrete polishing.
- Schwamborn DSM530S Grinder – similar to the DSM530 grinder above but with a more powerful motor and higher maximum grinding pressure.
- Schwamborn DSM650 Grinder – a multi-functional three-phase grinder with adjustable saddle weights and an anti-shock drive mechanism for even and consistent grinding.
- Schwamborn DSM650S Grinder – the slightly more powerful version of the DSM650 grinder, the DSM650S offers a stronger motor and higher maximum grinding pressure.
- Schwamborn DSM800S Grinder – the ultimate three-phase floor grinder for maximum power and performance. The DSM800S is driven by a 15kW motor and an 800mm working width that make grinding large areas easier and faster to do.
We proudly supply and recommend Schwamborn concrete grinders for a reason: they provide the best combination of speed, performance, and toughness in their machines. In all our years in the concrete grinding business, we have yet to see another brand or manufacturer top Schwamborn when it comes to getting the most value for your money.
Kits and Packages
We also offer several grinder kits and packages designed for more specific grinding tasks. Many of these kits contain tools and accessories that provide additional tweaks to performance and functionality.
- 5” Angle Grinder Kit
- 5” Angle Grinder Pack- Corners
- 5” Cutting & Chasing Kit
- 5” VS Polishing Pack
- 4/5” Angle Grinder Package
- Holler 7” Grinder Package
- 7” Angle Grinder Kit – Offset
- 7” Angle Grinder Kit – Corners
- 9” Angle Grinder Kit
- 9” Angle Grinder Kit – Corners
- 9” Cutting & Chasing Kit
- 125mm Long-reach Grinder
If you’re looking for a customised kit or package containing specific tools for your job, feel free to discuss it with our team by calling 1800 422 992. We’ll gladly help you find the best package for your needs and budget or perhaps even design one just for you.
Polishing and grinding go hand-in-hand in floor preparation. That’s why we offer an industrial polisher to match all your grinding activities. If you’re looking for a top-notch polisher/sander to add to your collection, our industrial polisher/sander will be a great addition.
- Polivac Gas 20” Burnisher – This high-speed industrial burnisher is entirely Australian designed and built. It also features a 20” pass width, 2500 RPM pad speed, and 13 horsepower engine for peak performance.
Parts for Grinders
Whether you want to replace a broken part or upgrade your setup, you’ll find the right accessory in our collection of parts for concrete grinders. Choose parts ranging from magnetic retaining buttons to specially designed saddle weights that can take your machine to the next level.
- Magnetic Plug
- Magnetic Retaining Button
- Wrench for Angle Grinder
- Saddle Weight
- KO Carrier Plate
To get the highest level of polish on your floors, you have to make sure your floors are in the best condition to be polished. This means you have to treat your floors with the right products at every stage, using proven tools and techniques that bring out the best shine in your floors.
- Crystal Hard Densifier (20 L) – used for densifying and hardening concrete slabs to prepare them for polishing. This is also commonly used to prevent dusting in floors.
- Crystal Grout Solution (20 L) – used for grouting concrete floors before polishing and ideally applied before the 120 grit polishing stage.
- Hard Densifier Lithium (15 L) – used during the 200-220 grit resin polishing stage and usually applied after the initial coating of the Crystal Hard Densifier solution.
Professional Advice and Recommendations
At All Preparation Equipment, we understand that choosing the right concrete grinder or polisher can be a difficult decision. With so many models and features to choose from, it can be challenging to find the right solution for your job. And given all the extra parts available for upgrading your machine, the possibilities multiply for getting the perfect machine and tools.
Rest assured, however, that our team of product specialists are always available to help you choose the right machine for your job. Our product specialists are floor experts themselves, and they’ve equipped clients and contractors throughout the country with the machines they needed. Whether you’re looking for a replacement for a broken unit or a top-of-the-line grinder to make your job easier, our team will help you get exactly what you’re after.
Talk to any of our product specialists by calling 1800 422 992 or fill out our enquiry form to get started.
Concrete Grinders that Make Tough Jobs Easy
When it comes to making grinding easier and faster to do, you’ll find the right concrete grinder here at All Preparation Equipment. Our Schwamborn concrete grinders provide all the power, performance specs, and features you need for every level of grinding and floor preparation work. We also have a range of grinder parts and polishing equipment to give you more options for making your job easier.
With our range of concrete grinders for sale, tough grinding jobs will be easier than before. Contact our team today if you need more information or advice on choosing the right concrete grinder for your job.