With temporary floor protection, you can focus on the job at hand without worrying about damaging expensive carpet or flooring.
Whether it’s a complete fitout or refurbishment, a defit or reconstruction project, our temporary floor protection will give you what you need to protect existing floor coverings.
Easy-to-Use Floor Protectors
At All Preparation Equipment, we provide floor protection products that are suitable for practically any type of job:
- Cardboard – Tough cardboard sheets that you can apply to floors and surfaces for light to moderate floor protection.
- Polyweave – Ultra-strong and durable temporary floor protection, our heavy-duty Polyweave roll is suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Protective Sticky Mat – Also known as contamination mats, Sticky Mats offer a simple yet effective solution for collecting dust and debris in high traffic areas.
- Corflute Sheeting – These waterproof sheets are ideal for providing temporary impact protection on a variety of surfaces such as carpet, vinyl and tile.
- Self-Adhesive Film – An effective barrier against water and dirt, this temporary floor protection offers high tack adhesive to stay in place for up to 2-3 weeks.
- Tape – High-quality industrial tape for securing your floor protection while you work, designed to provide maximum adhesion.
- Bubble Wrap – Suitable for a wide range of floor protection, especially those that require the minimising of knocks or impact on surfaces.
- Door Jamb Protection – Reusable and easily applied with no extra taping required, these are ideal for protecting door jambs, window frames, columns, and posts.
- Felt Surface Protection – Can be used as protective drop sheets over stairs, finished floors, equipment or furniture. Waterproof, lightweight, and suitable for a variety of applications.
- Foam – Foams in various lengths and thicknesses that you can use to protect surfaces and equipment from heavy impact.
- Glass Protection – Specially designed film to protect glass from paint, dust, or dirt. These film sheets are UV-protected and have been quality tested for use on glass for up to 3 months.
- MDF Board – Perfect for high traffic areas and worksites that require heavy protection, these boards offer high impact resistance and consistent strength.
Why You Need to Use Floor Protection
Floor protection is a must-have for any construction job, no matter how big or small. Not only will it help you work better, but it can also help you work faster. Here are the main reasons why temporary floor protectors are in demand in construction, refurbishment or fitout projects:
- Protect Surfaces and Floors
The right surface and floor protection products will help you protect worksites no matter how messy the job may be. Whether you’re demolishing a unit or renovating an occupied living space, the right floor protection will help you prevent any damage to the property.
These tools are especially useful in areas with softer floor coverings and surfaces. With the right floor protection product, you can do your work without worrying about damage to the floor covering or surface. Temporary floor protection is simply the most effective way to prevent scratches and floor damage.
- Save Time in Clean Up
Clean ups are part of any project, and the less cleaning you have to do, the sooner you can complete your job.
Temporary floor protection allows you to clean up worksites more quickly because it prevents any dust or debris from sticking to surfaces. After removing your floor protection and doing a quick clean-up of the site, you’ll find your floors and surfaces to be as clean as they were before you started.
Many of these floor protection products are also designed to be removed quickly, reducing your time spent tidying up after finishing your work.
- Create a Safer Workplace
Not only does floor protection protect surfaces and make clean-ups easier, but it also helps create safer workplaces on-site.
Many floor protection tools are designed to help improve safety and prevent accidents by enhancing different safety features. Protective sticky mats, for example, don’t just protect floors from dust and debris; they also help increase traction on floors to help prevent slips and falls. Products like floor tapes and Corflute Sheets also provide extra visibility that can be used to signal extra caution in areas prone to accidents.
Keep Your Floors Safe with the Right Floor Protectors
Don’t waste time and money cleaning up after your next job! Protect your floors the right way with floor protection and surface protection that takes care of all that for you.
Browse our range of temporary floor protection today, or get expert advice from the All Preparation Equipment team by calling 1800 422 992.