Looking for great, all-around floor protectors with impact protection for your next job? We recommend using Corflute sheeting for your worksite.
Each Corflute sheet is lightweight and versatile, allowing you to install and remove it easily whenever you need to. It also features a solid twin wall construction that offers superior resistance to knocks and impacts. Best of all, Corflute sheets can be applied to different types of floors and surfaces for use in a variety of construction projects.
At All Preparation Equipment, we offer Corflute sheets with different dimensions so you can pick the right size for the job. If you need more information about our Corflute Temporary Floor and Impact protection, call our experts in floor protection today at 1800 422 992.
Showing all 3 results
Why Use Corflute Sheeting as Floor Protection?
Corflute sheet has long been a favourite among contractors and floor specialists. Here are a few reasons why:
- Impact Protection – With its twin wall construction and ribbed design, each Corflute sheet offers high impact protection and impressive load resistance. This makes them valuable tools for everything from minor refurbishments to heavy-duty renovations.
- Lightweight – Corflute flooring is thin and lightweight, making it easy to transport between worksites or multiple projects. And don’t be fooled by its thin layers, either – these sheets will surprise you with how much impact they can withstand.
- Quick Installation – Corflute sheeting can be laid in minutes, making it a cost-effective solution that will save you time and money. It comes in easy transport bundles of 20 sheets to a pack, so you can protect larger floor spaces in less time. They’re also just as easy to remove, making clean-ups faster and allowing you to complete your job sooner.
- Easy to Shape – Corflute flooring can be bent and cut easily, allowing you to shape it according to your job requirements. Cut it down if you need to protect a smaller place, or combine several sheets if you need to cover a wider space.
- Tough and Long-lasting – Corflute sheets are waterproof and weatherproof, ensuring you get floor protectors that can withstand different working conditions. Because they’re incredibly tough, you can also reuse and recycle Corflute flooring sheets which can help reduce your floor protection costs.
Protection for Different Surfaces
Thanks to its simple design and durable materials, you can use Corflute flooring for a variety of floors and surfaces including:
- Epoxy and more
Corflute sheet can also be applied to walls, columns, windows, door jambs, bench tops, and bathrooms.
Protect Your Floors with Corflute Sheet
With its high impact resistance and durable construction, Corflute flooring is easily one of the most useful floor protectors you can have on-site. Whether you’re doing heavy renovations or making minor refurbishments, Corflute sheets will help protect your worksite and keep it safer and cleaner.
At All Preparation Equipment, we stock different sizes of Corflute sheets so you can pick the best unit for your project. Browse our range of Corflute sheets today to find the right size for your job.
We’ve been working with flooring and construction companies for years, and we would love to help you too. Have a chat with our friendly team on 1800 422 992 to discuss your specific requirements and find out if Corflute sheeting is right for you.