The DC AirCube 1200 with ECO-fan is a compact, robust and high effecive air cleaner with a capacity and size in between the AirCube 500 and AirCube 2000. Due to its capacity it can also be used in large rooms (it cleans air up to 1100 m3/h). It is built from stainless steel sheet metal to be extra damage resistant.
The fan unit is a radial blower with a specially designed scroll to build up high pressure across its complete flow range. This means that the unit generates large amounts of airflow during the entire lifetime of the filter. It has a filter indication lamp that is lit when it’s time to change the filter.
The DC Aircube 1200 is also equipped with variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night. An exhaust hose can be used to create negative pressure in a sealed room.
H x W x D 86 x 43 x 55
Inlet/Outlet 25/31.5 cm
Power consumption, fan 375 / 385 W
Flow at Open Inlet, max 1660m3/h
Pre-filter area 0.40m2
HEPA filter area 5m2
Filter class H13
Sound Level 60-68 dB
About DustControl Air Purifiers
Dust Control AirCube 1200
Air cleaner DC AirCube 1200 features – an overview:
- Minimizing airborne dust that is hazardous to your health, e.g. silica dust
- Good complement to source extraction and suction casings on contruction sites
- Popular choice in bakeries and wood-working shops to purify the air from health hazardous flour or wood dust
- Variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night
- High effective ECO-fan with less energy consumption
- Low sound level
- Washable stainless steel filter housing
- Filter indication lamp that is lit when it’s time to change the filter
- Trouble-free filter change (cartridge air filter) for easy service