The DC AirCube 2000 is a robust air cleaner with ECO-fan and a capacity of 1800m3/h which makes it our most powerful single phase aircleaner. it is also equipped with variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night.
It has a 0,7m2 pre-filter and a HEPA H13 microfilter of 10m2 cleaning the air from hazardous particles very effectively (down to 0,3 micrometer). A filter indication lamp lits when it´s time to change the filter.
The air exhaust is directed upwards in order to prevent dust to whirl up from the floor. DC AirCube 2000 can be positioned horizontally flat on the floor, with the exhaust then pointing to the side. With its ergonomic design it is easy to carry and transport. It is also prepared to connect to an exhaust hose without a reduction in performance.
About DustControl Air Purifiers
Dust Control AirCube 2000
Air cleaner DC AirCube 2000 features – an overview:
- Minimizing airborne dust that is hazardous to your health, e.g. silica dust
- Good complement to source extraction and suction casings on contruction sites
- Popular choice in bakeries and wood-working shops to purify the air from health hazardous flour or wood dust
- Variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night
- High effective ECO-fan with less energy consumption
- Low sound level
- Washable stainless steel filter housing
- Filter indication lamp that is lit when it’s time to change the filter
- Trouble-free filter change (cartridge air filter) for easy service
H x W x D 102 x 56 x 70
Power Consumption , fan 360/550W
Flow at Open Inlet , max 1800 m3/h
HEPA filter area 10m2
Filter class H13
Sound Level 60 – 68 dB