Polivac high speed burnishing machine 20” designed for use in large floor areas including airports, shopping centres, supermarkets, offices, schools, high speed burnishing and concrete finishing.
Polivac Burnishers are designed for use on vinyl, granite, marble, tarkett, terrazzo and polished concrete floors.
• All-Australian-designed and built straight-line gas burnisher.
• Over 1900sq. metres per hour coverage.
• Contour following system for consistently even floor finish.
• Ultra-manoeuvrable, high productivity unit where speed is critical.
• 9.69kw (13hp) or 11.19kw (15hp) Honda motor.
• A 14.17kw (19hp) Kawasaki V-Twin is also available.
• Belt drive.
• Electric start.
• Fully adjustable handle and throttle control.
• Bias control.
• 50cm (20″) pass width.
• Pad speed – 2500rpm.
• Vacuum – single stage, active centrifugal with metal impeller.
• Battery – 12 volt, 20 amp hour, gel, sealed.
• Noise – 89db.
• Finish – industrial enamel and powder-coated.
• Weight – 95kg.
• Gas bottle – 9kg optional.
• Parts available all over Australia.
• Warranty – 1 year on motor and parts.