You’ll see us at Sydney Build Expo this month.
This month Hordern Pavillion in Moore Park District, is hosting this years Sydney Build Expo. Packed with a diverse range of construction tools, equipment and updates for the Sydney and NSW booming construction sector.
By attending the expo you’ll be put in touch with the latest projects, developments, products & services, and trends in the construction industry.
Amoungst over 100 exhibitors you’ll see All Preparation Equipment. We’ll be at Stand 28 – with a range of new tools, tips & techniques on how you can complete your projects – easier.
Your leading supplier for concrete polishing, floor preparation, dust control and solutions for quick removal of floor coverings. Continuously working alongside Teir 1,2 and 3 building companies, site foreman’s, subcontractors and construction companies, we’re supplying equipment to help take some of the effort out of leveling floors, preparing floors and polishing concrete floors, lifting and removal of floor coverings and containment and control of dust onsite.
Through innovation of products and equipment with a hands on approach our team strives to offer the highest quality products on the market. With regular onsite testing of equipment and solutions we help teams work better onsite, offer more cost effective solutions and equipment to make those tough jobs easier.
Polishing Concrete Floors like a pro
Our newly formed Concrete Floor Polishing program has been in the making for several years. We’ve done the research for you, traveled the globe and found the very best chemical and Concrete Floor Polishing equipment suppliers and partnered it into a Concrete Floor Polishing system to be specified by leading Architect and Building Companies – Australia wide. Our comprehensive training will provide a 360 degree view of what it takes to polish concrete like the pros. Our concrete floor polishing program makes sure you have the grinding and polishing tools along with concrete knowledge and know-how to be out there polishing concrete like the best.
Stop by Stand 28 to find out more.
Register free online today. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sydney-build-expo-2017-cpd-conference-workshops-free-to-attend-registration-28417756274
30th March 2017 (Thursday) 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
31th March 2017 (Friday) 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
The Hordern Pavilion is located at 1 Driver Ave, Moore Park. Situated within the Moore Park Precinct next to the Entertainment Quarter and Fox Studios Australia, only 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the airport. The venues are easily accessible by car, coach and public transport. See area map here.
Why visit Sydney Build Expo 2017?
– 40+ CPD-accredited conference, training workshops with presentations & panel discussions (CPD points will be issued by Master Builders Association of NSW)
– 40+ Top-level speakers from Aconex, AECOM, City of Sydney, John Holland, Australian Passive House Association and many more
– Networking evening with entertainments and prize give-aways.
Book your FREE complimentary ticket now, http://bit.ly/2lBGjPF
- Fox Studios Australia operates a managed taxi rank within the site from Errol Flynn Boulevard.
Car parking is available in our multi-deck car park at the following rates. Entry is via Lang Road, off Anzac Parade, Moore Park. Event parking days are $25 and applicable when there is an event on at the Sporting Grounds unless your ticket validated by Playbill Venues staff before paying.
To avoid this, please validate your parking in the venue.
ARRIVING BY TRAIN
As timetables change so frequently we always suggest you check www.131500.com.au for up to date train and bus timetables.
- Make your way to Central, Wynyard or Town Hall stations. From there, you can connect with the 339 bus service, which brings you directly to Fox Studios.
- Town Hall, Bondi Junction and Wynyard stations connect with frequent bus services which run along Moore Park Road or Anzac Parade, and have stops close to Fox Studios Australia.
- For a diagram of the Sydney Suburban Train Service click here.For a diagram of the Sydney Suburban Train Service click here.
ARRIVING BY BUS
The closest station to Moore Park is Central. Sydney Buses operate regular services from Central to Moore Park.
- Routes 339, 374, 376 and 391 depart from Eddy Avenue stand C. Alight at the first stop on the bus roadway at Moore Park.
- Routes 372, 393 and 395 depart from Eddy Avenue stand C. Alight at the first stop on Anzac Parade.
Master Builders Association of NSW will provide support and accreditaction of the CPD points at the Conference and Worskhops of Sydney Build.
Day 1 – Free networking opportunity. 4.30 – 5.30pm. See more information here, http://sydneybuildexpo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Networking-agenda-WEB.pdf