Repairs & Servicing
All Preparation Equipment has a specific repair and servicing team in house to ensure we can back up and support you with your equipment running smoothly onsite.
With extensive technical experience in servicing the team at All Preparation Equipment, is familiar and has worked with many brands of concrete floor grinder, vacuum and dust extraction system, floor lifting and stripping machines, mixing equipment, generators, and handheld power tools of both electrical and petrol-driven units.
Why All Preparation Equipment for servicing and repairs?
- Average 2-3 day turnaround subject to the extent of repair and part availability.
- Cost-effective and competitive repair rates.
- Collection and Delivery option offered on your tools and equipment for repair - depending on location/time frame required in.
Whether you need a simple test and tag service or troubleshooting on a broken-down machine, we're here to help.
We have service and repair technicians to help with repairing and servicing a wide range of tooling equipment. Where possible, we carry out all repairs onsite to save time & money.
The team at All Preparation Equipment understand machine breakdown and repairs cost you money when you are not able to use them and rely on them to complete a job which is why we have a dedicated team to help get your equipment back up and running as quickly as as as as possible.
- Regular servicing of your concrete floor preparation, grinding, and polishing equipment is essential to ensuring minimal downtime onsite. You can be assured our technicians will provide a comprehensive service of your equipment as fast as possible.
- With a background in handheld power tools through to larger concrete preparation and dust control equipment, including single and three-phase concrete floor grinders including remote-controlled concrete grinders, dust control and extraction vacuums, power box units, portable generators, scarifiers and self-propelled or ride-on floor lifting machines our team can quickly diagnose what repair is required to get your device back up and running smoothly.
- We're here to help not only with onsite technical support but also with faults, error code diagnosis and other issues you may come across on site.
- In some instances, your machine may require a new part fitted or alteration, which is where you will be required to bring it in to our workshop or arrange shipping to get this complete as quickly as possible.
SPARE PARTS & REPLACEMENTS
- Do you need some spare parts or replacement for your equipment?
First, download the relevant user manual document on the machine, and we can help you get set up with the part you require.
- At All Preparation Equipment, we also carry a wide range of generic attachments, including dust shrouds, casings, vacuum hoses and vacuum dust hose connections.
Not sure what the issue is with your tooling or equipment?