All Preparation Equipment has a specific repair and servicing team in house to ensure we are able to backup and support you with your equipment running smoothly onsite.
With an extensive technical experience in servicing the team at All Preparation Equipment is familiar and has worked with many brands of concrete floor grinder, vacuum and dust extraction system, floor lifting and striping machines, mixing equipment, generators, and hand held power tools of both electrical and petrol driven units.
Why All Preparation Equipment for servicing and repairs?
- Average 2-3 day turnaround subject to the extent of repair and part availability.
- Cost effective and competitive repair rates.
- Collection and Delivery option offered on your tools and equipment for repair - depending on location / time frame required in.
Whether you need a simple test and tag service or troubleshooting on a broken down machine we're here to help.
We have service and repair technicians to help with repair and servicing of a wide range of tooling equipment. Where possible we carry out all repairs onsite to save time & money.
The team at All Preparation Equipment understand machine breakdown and repairs cost you money when your not able to use them and relying on them to complete a job which is why we have a dedicated team to help get your equipment back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Regular servicing of your concrete floor preparation, grinding and polishing equipment is essential to ensuring minimal downtime onsite. you can be assured our technicians will provide a comprehensive service of your equipment as fast as possible.
- With a background in handheld power tools through to larger concrete preparation and dust control equipment including single and three phase concrete floor grinders including remote controlled concrete grinders, dust control and extraction vacuums, power box units, portable generators, scarifiers and self propelled or ride on floor lifting machines our team can quickly diagnose what repair is required to get your machine back up and running smoothly.
- We’re here to help not only with onsite technical support but also with faults, error code diagnosis and other issues you may come across onsite.
- In some instances your machine may require a new part fitted or alteration which is where you will be required to bring it into our workshop or arrange shipping to get this complete as quickly as possible.
SPARE PARTS & REPLACEMENTS
- Needing some spare parts or replacement for your equipment?
First download the relevant user manual document on the machine and we can help you get setup with the part you require.
- At All Preparation Equipment we also carry a wide range of generic attachments including dust shrouds, casings, vacuum hose and vacuum dust hose connections.
Not sure what the issue is with your tooling or equipment?