Polished Concrete Training Academy
Learn how to polish concrete floors at our
2-Day Pyrafloor Polished Concrete Course and Training Academy.
Join us in hands-on training to learn the tips, tricks and techniques required to polish concrete floors professionally.
No two training courses are the same as we perform on a job site. Doing this gives each operator the best possible experience working through their polishing projects.
As a contractor, you will never come across the same thing on every site, and each concrete floor will require a different level of crack chasing and repair, grouting and filling pinholes, cracks or expansion joints, and so much more.
Next Course Dates;
Brisbane - Thursday 1st - Friday 2nd February 2024
Secure your spot here, Pyrafloor Booking
What you'll learn;
- Concrete placement and finishing to achieve a perfect polish on every concrete floor.
- Troubleshoot and understand diamond tooling.
- Read the concrete in regards to how soft/hard in order to select the correct tooling.
- Understanding concrete polishing chemicals, including densifiers, grinding aids and sealers.
- How and when to apply chemicals to achieve desired results.
- The process and products are available to fill and repair pinholes in concrete effectively.
- How to maximise your success with your current floor grinding/polishing equipment
Click here to register your interest or secure a space in the upcoming training,
Numbers are limited for each course, payment is required to secure you place in the course.
Contact details are below if you have any questions about this course.
Phone: 1800 422 992
Mobile: 0481 903 056