DOP Testing on Equipment
What is DOP Testing?
- DOP Stands for Dispersed Oil Particulate test, which is required to meet the Australian standard (IEC60335.2.69 section AA.22.201.2).
- A DOP Test is a test that gives the facts about the efficiency of a tool or equipment's filters & seals.
- The test is to ensure no leaks in the HEPA Filter or the seals inside your machine, for H-Class we're testing for at least 99.995% filter efficiency. You can read more about the other classes here
- DOP TESTING can be performed on your equipment at All Preparation Equipment Service Centre located at 1/40 Rivergate Place, Murarrie QLD 4172.
- According to the new Silica Regulations in QLD, in order to maintain an H-class rating, the Vacuums HEPA filter must be replaced and the vacuum DOP tested every 12 months.
- Our team can perform a filter clean and assess your equipment in a safe environment.
- For Brisbane customers, you can hire a replacement H-class Vacuum or Air Scrubber while your unit is being serviced.
- Pickup/drop off service is available for Brisbane Metro customers.
- We can service and DOP test most major makes and models including, Dustcontrol, Nilfisk, Schwamborn, Husqvarna and more. (Note: Some makes and models will have longer service time due to difficulty getting parts.)
NOTE - We do not work with equipment that has been used with Asbestos.
DOP Testing on Vacuums, Air Cleaners, Air Scrubbers or Air Purifiers.
Dispersed Oil Particulate (DOP) Testing is a method used to ensure the HEPA Filter and the Seals of your equipment are working at 99.995% efficiency consistency.
Depending on your region, most H Class Vacuums and Air Cleaners, Scrubbers or Purifiers require a DOP Test performed annually on them.
Contact the team at All Preparation Equipment today to book your equipment in for a service or find out more about DOP Testing.
When our technician performs a DOP Test, you will be issued a certificate of approval.