Diamonds for Soft Floor
SCHWAMBORN KNOCK ON DIAMOND GRINDING SHOE
Black Diamond Grinding Shoes are made of Hard bond and best designed for,
- Grinding of soft concrete.
- Removal of sand filled epoxy or abrasive coatings & adhesives
Time is money, for this reason the simple Knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy tooling exchange.
Knock-On diamond shoes connect to Schwamborn grinders with the simple knock on, knock off system. Being fast and easy to change, our Knock-On grinding attachments give superior cutting speed and long life.
- Higher production Schwamborn grinders coupled with thicker diamond shoes - gets your further faster
- Longer life
- Extremely aggressive cutting speed
- No glazing - ensures fast removal performance
- Available in wide range of bonds for EVERY surface application
What’s the difference in the diamond?
Super Economical Diamonds.
- Smaller footprint diamond
- More aggressive cut
- Better for single phase grinders
- Great wear life
- Works great on single and three phase grinders
- High volume of diamond per in each segment
- Softer bonds (grey and purple diamonds) have a single oval shaped segment instead of the coffin shape.
- Best option for three phase grinders due to the grinding pressure on each segment
- High volume of diamond in each segment
- Impressive life on all applications.
- Softer bonds (grey and purple) have a double oval shaped segment instead of coffin shape.
To discuss your concrete floor prep project or the best diamond to use, call All Preparation Equipment team on 1800 422 992.