Diamonds for Medium-Hard Floor RL
Orange Diamond Grinding Shoes are made of Medium – Soft bond and best designed for,
- General Purpose, all-rounder for fast grinding on high spots in concrete and general concrete preparation.
- Great on removal of thin glues and coatings approx. up to 3mm thick
Time is money, for this reason the simple Knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy tooling exchange.
Knock-On diamond shoes connect to Schwamborn grinders with the simple knock on, knock off system. Being fast and easy to change, our Knock-On grinding attachments give superior cutting speed and long life.
Higher production Schwamborn grinders coupled with thicker diamond shoes gets your further faster
- Longer life
- Extremely aggressive cutting speed
- No glazing and ensures fast removal performance
- Available in wide range of bonds for EVERY surface application.
What’s the difference in the diamond?
Super Economical Diamonds.
- Smaller footprint diamond
- More aggressive cut
- Better for single phase grinders
- Great wear life
- Works great on single and three phase grinders
- High volume of diamond per in each segment
- Softer bonds (grey and purple diamonds) have a single oval shaped segment instead of the coffin shape.
- Best option for three phase grinders due to the grinding pressure on each segment
- High volume of diamond in each segment
- Impressive life on all applications.
- Softer bonds (grey and purple) have a double oval shaped segment instead of coffin shape
To discuss your concrete floor prep project or the best diamond to use, call our team on 1800 422 992.