DSM250 Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinder and Edger
DSM250 Schwamborn Edger Concrete Floor Grinder
Grinding and preparing of concrete, screed and stone floors, removing glues, paints, coatings, fillers and level uneven floors.
The Schwamborn 250 mm Concrete Floor Grinder also efficiently grinds high spots in concrete, removes line markings including thermoplastics, grinds off old or failed waterproofing membranes, epoxies, and levelling compounds ready for new floor coverings to be laid. This machine can also be used to do resurfacing and buffing on timber floors and polishing of edges for concrete with a velcro backed sanding pad attachment. Increase your edge grinding speed by up to 33%, saving you from grinding on your hands and knees. The DSM250 Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinder allows the grinder to swivel left to right to grind up to the edges. Perfect finish on every floor with the flexible coupling the machine will prepare, remove or repair leaving the floor level. The DSM250 Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinder provides excellent performance for:
- Grinding of concrete, screed and stone floors
- Removal of glues, paint, coatings and fillers
- Levelling uneven floors.
- Resurfacing and buffing timber floors
- The adjustable head features a simple axle height adjustment, and the Diamond Floating Device ensures an even grinding pressure.
- Knock On Diamond Tool exchange ensures maximum speed changeover of diamond tooling, minimising downtime.
- Balanced operation and low vibration give less operator fatigue.
- The user-friendly foldable handle has multiple positions for improved ergonomics and compact storage and transport, while the dust shroud provides effective dust control.
Why Schwamborn Grinders?German built, engineered and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high-performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough™.
Over 80 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing and removal, Featuring;
- DOC Drive Overload Clutch. Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX Easy Tool Exchange. Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF Diamond Floating Device. Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you're looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine's vibration at the same time.
- MOP Motor Overload Protection. Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
Frequency: 50 Hz
Power output: 2.2 kW
Working width: 250mm
Grinding pressure: 35kg
Operating weight: 56 kg
Edge distance: 0 mm
Tool speed:1450 rpm
Ø-Dust control: 50 mm