Schwamborn DSM400 Concrete Floor Grinder – Single phase
Schwamborn DSM400 Single Phase Concrete Floor Grinder - 230V/50 Hz, 2,2 kW, 70kg, Diamond Floating Device
Grinding of concrete, screed, and stone floors, removal of glue and fillers, and levelling of uneven floors. With a single head the DSM400 levels and flattens floors with minimal effort, ensuring a fast and consistent finish every time. Being a capable workhorse machine, the DSM400 is adaptable to use either 6, 9, or 12 diamond shoes depending on whether you're after aggressive, high-speed floor levelling and removal of high spots or floor polishing.
- Being a single head grinding machine, it works as a great floor preparation machine prior to laying floor coverings, coatings, or membranes.
- Lifting handles on the side of the machine make it easy to lift onto a ute, trailer, or van as required.
- The adjustable frame and foldable handles make the DSM400 Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinder easy to use, to transport and to move.
Why Schwamborn Grinders?
German-built, engineered, and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high-performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough™.
Over 80 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing, and removal
- DOC Drive Overload Clutch. Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX Easy Tool Exchange. Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF Diamond Floating Device. Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you™re looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine's vibration at the same time.
- MOP Motor Overload Protection. Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE, and INNOVATION.
Contact the team at All Preparation Equipment to discuss your tooling requirements and other concrete chemical needs further, ph. 1800 422 992 or shop the range of options online on the below links:
|Power output||2.2 kW|
|Working width||400 mm|
|No. of tools||1 x 400 mm|
|Grinding pressure, max.||30.5 - 53 kg|
|Operating weight||107.5 kg|
|Edge distance||10 mm|
|Tool speed||600 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||50 mm|