Schwamborn DSM400 Concrete Floor Grinder – Three phase
Schwamborn DSM400 Three Phase Concrete Floor Grinder - 400v/50Hz
Supplied with 25m x 5 core and earth Three Phase Extension lead.
Grinding and polishing of concrete, screed and stone floors, removal of glue and fillers and leveling of uneven floors. Grind off old glues, adhesives, paint or coatings from a floor, or high spots on a concrete subfloor quickly. This ultimate production grinder is the smallest of three phase 400V Concrete Floor Grinders.
The Three phase (400V) DSM400 Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinder makes work easy. With a combination of the right bond diamond and an effective vacuum system.
- Practical, easy to transport. Ergonomically designed the handles make it easy for the user to operate and easy to transport.
- Handles fold all the way forward (for transport and storage) / backwards (for grinding operation) This flexible,adjustable frame and handles the machine is so easy to use helping production on site.
- Fast consistent finish, with a single head the machine level and flatten a floor every time with minimal effort.
- Capable workhorse machine, having the ability to use 6 or 9 diamond shoes you can make the machine be fast and aggressive or use it for high speed floor levelling and grinding down high spots.
- Offers complete concrete dust control. With a floating dust skirt around the perimeter of the grinding plate the dust can easily be controlled. Connected to an efficient three phase concrete vacuum.
Why Schwamborn Grinders?
German built, engineered and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish, or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough™.
Over 80 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing and removal,
- DOC Drive Overload Clutch. Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX Easy Tool Exchange. Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF Diamond Floating Device. Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you™re looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine's vibration at the same time.
- MOP Motor Overload Protection. Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE and INNOVATION.
Call one of our team today to discuss your concrete floor preparation, edge grinding or resurfacing requirmenets further, 1800 422 992.
|Power output||4 kW|
|Working width||400 mm|
|No. of tools||1 x 400 mm|
|Grinding pressure, max.||30.5 - 53 kg|
|Operating weight||107.5 kg|
|Edge distance||10 mm|
|Tool speed||900 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||50 mm|