Schwamborn DSM450 Planetary Concrete Floor Grinder – Fixed Speed
SCHWAMBORN DSM450 PLANETARY CONCRETE FLOOR GRINDER, 230V, 50HZ,2.2KW, FIXED SPEED
The powerful Schwamborn DSM450 Fixed-Speed Concrete Floor Grinder is perfect for medium-sizedareas. Accounting for it's weight, power and drive this impressive concrete floor grinding setup gives a whole new meaning to single phase productivity and effeciency.
Regardless of whether your working on concrete or stone you can expect the floor area to be finished flat and smooth every time.
Abrasion resistant wheels help ensure no trace or damage is left on your working area, and the ergonomic guide handle makes it easier to operate and move around. Like it's previous version the Schwamborn DSM450 (450mm) Grinder can be easily dismantled for quick and effecient loading and transport in smaller vehicles.
- Diamond Floating Device
- Crane hook for easier transportation
- Ergonomic, adjustable height handle bar with quick release
- Quick assembly and disassembly
- Stepless speed control
- Control unit with power display
- Operating hours counter
- Watertank with dosing tap for precise wet grinding
From small to medium grinding, floor prep, levelling and smaller mechanical polished concrete projets you can expect the Schwamborn DSM450 Planetary Concrete Floor Grinder to help drive you production.
- Effective dust control through the floating dust skirt cover
- Stays stable on uneven surfaces
- Direct-drive action ensures maximum productivity
- Can be dismantled into two parts for easy transport
- Compact and foldable handle frame
WHY SCHWAMBORN GRINDERS?
German built, engineered and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high performance efficiency when on site.
These concrete floor grinding machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish, or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough.
Over 3 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing and removal.
- DOC or Drive Overload Clutch - Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX or Easy Tool Exchange - Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF or Diamond Floating Device - Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you™re looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine vibration at the same time.
- MOP or Motor Overload Protection - Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE and INNOVATION.
Call one of our team today to discuss your concrete floor preparation, edge grinding or resurfacing requirmenets further, 1800 422 992.
Contact the team at All Preparation Equipment to discuss your tooling requirements and other concrete chemical needs further, ph. 1800 422 992 or shop the range of options online on the below links:
|Technical data (Ref. No. 719100)|
|Power output||2.2 kW|
|Working width||450 mm|
|No. of tools||3 x 160 mm|
|Operating weight||106 kg|
|Tool speed||440-1150 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||50 mm|
|Dimensions LxWxH||94.5 x 47,8 x 95.7 cm|
|Tool mount||ETX1, Velcro|
|Ref. No. 719102||With/without speed control and water tank, with 230 V, 50 Hz, 2,2 kW, 450 mm working width, 103 kg operating weight and a tool speed of 900 min-1|