Schwamborn DSM650S Concrete Floor Grinder
Schwamborn DSM650S Planetary Concrete Floor Grinder
Suited for high-speed coating removal, grinding, preparation through to polishing and finishing of concrete, industrial, and natural stone floors. Also suited to resurfacing and buffing on timber floors.
The most popular of the concrete floor grinder in the three-phase range boasting the highest possible production, faster removal of glues, paints or coatings, and an effective machine to use. No matter how imperfect your floor is when you begin this workhorse machine gets the perfect finish on any concrete floor.
The Schwamborn DSM650S grinder has been built with ergonomics in mind making it easier to transport and operate on-site. F
aster, easier floor preparation, leveling, and polishing with a High-Performance three-phase motor and planetary grinding heads making it Economical to run.
With a wide range of Knock on diamond tooling, the DSM650 Schwamborn Planetary Floor Grinder is a stable machine to operate and has the weight dispersed in the right areas to get the floor exactly how you want it.
Three-phase power GREATER PRODUCTION PER HOUR.
Schwamborn Grinders are designed to give even grinding pressure meaning maximum life out of your diamond knock on shoes.
- Diamond Floating Device
- Speed Control allows you to alternate the speed depending on your project and between stages of glue removal, concrete floor grinding, or applications where you are polishing concrete, stone, or tiles.
- Knock on Diamond Shoe Exchange, through easy tool change plates
- Less operator fatigue BALANCED OPERATION & LOW VIBRATION
- Floating dust shroud gives and EFFECTIVE DUST CONTROL
- Multiple handle positions making the unit ergonomic and user friendly.
Why Schwamborn Grinders?
German-built, engineered, and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high-performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough.
Over 80 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing, and removal,
- DOC Drive Overload Clutch. Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX Easy Tool Exchange. Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF Diamond Floating Device. Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you™re looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine's vibration at the same time.
- MOP Motor Overload Protection. Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE and INNOVATION.
Call one of our team today to discuss your concrete floor preparation, edge grinding, or resurfacing requirements further, 1800 422 992.
|Power output||11 kW|
|Working width||650 mm|
|No. of tools||3 x 230 mm|
|Grinding pressure, max.||197 kg|
|Operating weight||291 kg|
|Edge distance||10 mm|
|Tool speed||400 - 1200 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||76 mm|
|Tool mount||ETX1, ETX2, Velcro|