Schwamborn DSM800RC Remote Controlled Floor Grinder
Schwamborn DSM800RC Planetary Three Phase Grinder - Remote Control
The DSM800 Remote controlled Grinder is powered by Schwamborn Grinding technology. This innovative, high-performance machine makes for efficient, professional grinding in large sqm floor areas.
Grinding and polishing of floors, subsurface preparation and removal of coatings
Everything has been thought of. The DSM 800 RC is a well thought out Schwamborn System design. Ergonomics, efficiency, innovation and over 8 years of experience have all been invested in the most user-friendly machine in the company's history. High peeling performance and greater flexibility, thanks to a broad tool selection and easy tool exchange system, these are the special features of the new Barracuda Turbo PKD tool. Newly defined PKD quality, segment design and tool bonding mean that Schwamborn sets new standards in performance features during removal of coatings and fillers. System Schwamborn always one step ahead.
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN THOUGHT OF ...The DSM 800 RC is a well thought out Schwamborn System design. Ergonomics, efficiency, innovation and over 8 years of experience have all been invested in the most user-friendly machine in the company's history.
- Remote control = stress and vibration-free working
- Display with power indicator = optimum diamond selection and grinding performance
- High-performance load gearbox = maximum power transmission for high grinding performance
- Automatic tool adaptation (DIF) = improved grinding results on uneven floors
- Anti-shock transmission mounting (ASD) = reduced machine vibration
- ETX-2 diamond carrier = easy tool exchanging for all Schwamborn diamonds
- Special transport wheels = streak-free working on delicate flooring
- Individually adjustable grinding pressure = improved grinding results
- 180° turning manoeuvres with grinder overlapping = uniform grinding result
Why Schwamborn Grinders?
German built, engineered and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish, or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough.
Over 3 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing and removal,
- DOC or Drive Overload Clutch - Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX or Easy Tool Exchange - Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF or Diamond Floating Device - Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you're looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine vibration at the same time.
- MOP or Motor Overload Protection - Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE and INNOVATION.
Call one of our team today to discuss your concrete floor preparation, edge grinding or resurfacing requirements further, 1800 422 992.
Contact the team at All Preparation Equipment to discuss your tooling requirements and other concrete chemical needs further, ph. 1800 422 992 or shop the range of options online on the below links:
|Power output||15 kW|
|Working width||800 mm|
|No. of tools||3 x 270 mm|
|Grinding pressure, max.||240/300/200 kg|
|Operating weight||510 kg|
|Edge distance||10 mm|
|Tool speed||400 - 1200 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||70 mm|
|Tool mount||ETX1, ETX2, Velcro|