Dustcontrol Air Cleaner 1200
Dustcontrol DC Air Cleaner 1200
- Minimizing airborne dust that is bad to your health, e.g. silica dust
- Good complement to source extraction and suction casings on contruction sites
- Popular choice in bakeries and wood-working shops to purify the air from health hazardous flour or wood dust
- Variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night
- High effective ECO-fan with less energy consumption
- Low sound level
- Washable stainless steel filter housing
- Filter indication lamp that is lit when it's time to change the filter
- Trouble-free filter change (cartridge air filter) for easy service
The DC AirCube 1200 with ECO-fan is a compact, robust and high effecive air cleaner with a capacity and size in between the AirCube 500 and AirCube 2000. Due to its capacity it can also be used in large rooms (it cleans air up to 1100 m3/h). It is built from stainless steel sheet metal to be extra damage resistant.
The fan unit is a radial blower with a specially designed scroll to build up high pressure across its complete flow range. This means that the unit generates large amounts of airflow during the entire lifetime of the filter. It has a filter indication lamp that is lit when it's time to change the filter.
The DC Aircube 1200 is also equipped with variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night. An exhaust hose can be used to create negative pressure in a sealed room.
Dustcontrol Air Purifier / Cleaner AirCube
There is an extremely simple way of decreasing dust in a working environment. The DC Aircube is designed to improve the general site air quality and as a complement to source extraction.
- Hook it up to electricity and have it cleaning the air, day and night.
- Air is filtrated continuously by the large area filter.
The DC AirCube is an air cleaner which is suitable for many applications. By circulating the air through a highly efficient filter, the air in the room is cleaned by removing the airborne dust that is harmful to health. The most dangerous particles are those that are so small that they are invisible to the eye.
The DC AirCube is designed to separate fine and hazardous dusts down to 0.3 microns. An example of such particulate could be quartz dust, which is found in concrete, brick, grout and mortar. When hammering, wall grinding, concrete grinding, demolition work, kitchen and bathroom renovations, and general construction, the AirCube is an ideal solution.
|Weight||51 lbs/23 kg|
|Negative pressure||max 608 Pa|
|Flow at open outlet||1100 m3/h|
|Pre Filter Area||5ft2/ 0,5m2 G3|
|HEPA FilterArea||54ft2/ 5m2|
|ECO-fan, 230 V||385 W|
|ECO-fan, 115 V||375 W|
|Sound level 230 V||60-68 dB(A)|