Zipwall 2 x LARGE Spring-Loaded Poles
Zipwall 2 x LARGE Spring-Loaded Poles (1.6m - 6.4m) includes a non-skid head/plate and a floor grip disc.
Reaching up to 6.4m high, these poles are ideal for creating temporary dust barriers or enclosures in areas with high ceilings e.g. auditoriums, lobbies and stairwells.
Zipwall is so easy to install
- no tools, tape or fixings
- no damage to ceilings, walls or floors
- reusable many times over
- height range options from 1.6 - 6.0m
Zipwall is being used in a wide range of industries and locations nationwide including supermarkets, health facilities, food processing plants, IT/comms rooms, laboratories, clean rooms, offices, homes, clubs, hotels, airports, museums, schools, universities and other public buildings.
ZipWall, the instant dust barrier system is the fastest and easiest portable dust barrier system for containing dust available today. It?s an awesome product, completely re-usable and there?s no sticky tape to deal with (residues, marks, lack of adhesion).
With ZipWall, you can erect a temporary dust barrier in just a few minutes without tape or frames. The system can be reused time and time again, and the spring loaded poles are complete with non-marking stoppers for the floor to hold the plastic tight up to 6.4m high. The ZipWall system is ideal for both residential and commercial work to ensure dust is completely contained to an area which ensures a professional job without additional cleaning after the work is complete. Check out the short video on the Zipwall system here to see more on how this system works.
Zipwall - the zero dust solution
- rapid installation - saves time
- can be re-used - saves money
- no tape or fixings - avoids damage
- complete seal stops - dust spreading
- no ladders needed - improves safety
Zipwall - stopping dust and solving problems in a myriad of applications including:
- sanding, cutting and grinding
- block, tile and sheet cutting
- demolition and strip out works
- flood and fire restoration
- mould remediation and abatement
- improve air quality from fumes, gases, odours and overspray
- containing the speed of contamination
- infection and epidemic control
- privacy screening
Contact the team on 1800 422 992 to discuss your project requirements further or stop by one of our stores to check out this awesome temporary dust barrier system for yourself.