Zipwall 6 Pole Starter Kit
Zipwall 6 Pole Starter Kit
Handy kit for creating temporary dust enclosures on most size projects.
he recomended distance to space the poles is 2.5m to 3.0m apart, therefore this kit will cover 15 to 18 lineral metres.
Purchasing Zipwall as a package provides you extra value. Additional poles or accessories can be purchased separatley - check out the complete Zipwall range available online here.
- 6 x Spring Loaded Pole (Pole extend from 1.5M û 3.7M) includes a non-skid head/plate and a floor grip disc. (poles should be put no further than 3 metres apart,recommend distance between poles is 2.5m)
- 2 x Side Clamps (1 Pair)
- 2 x Heavy Duty Adhesive Zipper, includes 2 x Flap hooks and Zipper Knife sheeting cutter (1 Pair)
- 2 x Foam Rails (1.5M LONG) (1 Pair)
- 6 x 2 Piece Non-Skid Head/Plate attachments
- 6 x Grip Disc Slide Stoppers
- Zipwall Carry Bag
The recomended distance to space the poles is 2.5m to 3m apart, therefore this kit will cover 15 lto 18 ineral metres.
Buying as a package provides you extra value. Additional poles or accessories can be purchased separatley - check out the complete Zipwall range available online here.
ZipWall, the instant dust barrier system is the fastest and easiest portable dust barrier system for containing dust available today. It?s an awesome product, completely re-usable and there?s no sticky tape to deal with (residues, marks, lack of adhesion).
With ZipWall, you can erect a temporary dust barrier in just a few minutes without tape or frames. The system can be reused time and time again, and the spring loaded poles are complete with non-marking stoppers for the floor to hold the plastic tight up to 6.4m high. The ZipWall system is ideal for both residential and commercial work to ensure dust is completely contained to an area which ensures a professional job without additional cleaning after the work is complete. Check out the short video on the Zipwall system here to see more on how this system works.
Zipwall - the zero dust solution
- rapid installation - saves time
- can be re-used - saves money
- no tape or fixings - avoids damage
- complete seal stops - dust spreading
- no ladders needed - improves safety
Zipwall - stopping dust and solving problems in a myriad of applications including:
- sanding, cutting and grinding
- block, tile and sheet cutting
- demolition and strip out works
- flood and fire restoration
- mould remediation and abatement
- improve air quality from fumes, gases, odours and overspray
- containing the speed of contamination
- infection and epidemic control
- privacy screening
Contact the team on 1800 422 992 to discuss your project requirements further or stop by one of our stores to check out this awesome temporary dust barrier system for yourself.