Longostand Mini Bag Holder Stand
LONGOSTAND MINI BAG WASTE STAND
- Improves hygiene, saves time and money, increases productivity
- Floor standing bin that can be easily wheeled around
- Base plate and head made of durable PP, aluminium legs and galvanised steel wheels
- Adjustable tilting head enables rapid loading
- Longopac bag material is made from 3-ply polyethylene, which gives low raw material consumption and high strength.
- Longopac is also available in certified compostable biodegradable plastic.
- Variable bag size always ensures that bags are 100% full.
- Independent life cycle studies show less than a 1/3 carbon dioxide compared to traditional refuse bags.
- Customers can calculate their environmental saving using Paxxo’s CO2 calculator and Paxxo can issue CO2 emission certificates as proof of the CO2 saving
Longostand mini bag holders are manufactured from durable ABS plastic. The legs are of anodised aluminium and the wheels are of galvanised steel. Choose between two sizes, Maxi, holding approx. 200 litres, or Mini, approx. 80 litres. The ancillary bag cassette, Longopac, for Maxi and Mini respectively is available in several thicknesses and colours and is delivered in compact packages including clips for closing the bags.
The Longopac bag system is easy to use, practical and saves time. It is also a material saver and is economical with major environmental advantages.
• Loaded with up to 100 metre length bag cassette.
• New bag always in place.
• Bag always closed
• Bags are replaced and closed from the outside - no contact with the waste.
• Waste spill around the opening is moved down into the next bag.
• Simple cleaning.
• Longopac bag material is manufactured from three-ply polyethylene.
• Low consumption of material and high strength.
• Variable bag size always gives 100% filling - maximum use of material.
• Compact packages.