Dust Control DC400L Tromb Vacuum, Single Phase
Dust Control DC400L Tromb Vacuum, Single Phase
Includes Longopac 20m Continuous Bag (432177), 5m Antistatic Suction Hose Ø50mm, Floor Nozzle (7238), Suction Pipe (7265), Polyester Fine Filter (44017) and HEPA H13 Filter
Feel the power of the Tromb 400 Dustcontrol Vacuum.
- Tackles up to 400 m3/h
- Handles all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on construction sites as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes
- Equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and a H13-filter
- Compact and robust - easy to move and transport
- Signal lamp showing when it's time to clean the filter
- puncture proof wheels of non marking-type, loackable to enable the user to work on uneven ground
- Equipped with a fine filter and a HEPA filter (H13) that clean the exhaust air to 99.9995%.
The Dustcontrol Tromb 400 concrete dust vacuum handles all kinds of fine dust and material created on construction sites during floor preparation, and interior demolition works. Equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter and a H13-filter, the compact Tromb 4 Vacuum is easy to move and transport. Â To ensure your vacuum is well maintained and cleaned as needed when it comes time to clean the filters a signal light will turn on to ensure they stay well maintained. Puncture proof wheels and 'non marking-tyres ensure you can work on any ground. The castors on this powerful concrete vacuum are also lockable to enable you and the team to work over uneven ground.
The Dustcontrol DC Tromb 400 is our most powerful 1-phase dust extractor up to now. It is designed to cope with both the demands for a clean and healthy working environment and handheld power tools which are more effective than ever. The dust extractor also enables the user to work without unneccessary interruptions - it tackles up to 4 m3/h. The DC Tromb is not just powerful, robust and effective but also versatile and all-round. It can handle all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on a construction site created from cutting concrete, sanding, grinding or drilling floors or walls as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes.
The machine can be connected to floor grinders and handheld tools like cutting machines, chisel hammers and saws. Due to its compact design the DC Tromb is also easy to move and transport. As a standard the machine is equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and a H13-filter. A signal lamp shows when it's time to clean the filter.
This is the most powerful single-phase machine that we have yet developed to meet the ever increasing requirements for dust removal. The demand from users for faster and more powerful tools and machinery means that these also produce a greater volume of dust. And of course, this is something that we have to address when we develop our products. We have therefore equipped the Tromb with a more efficient cyclone, a larger filter area and smarter filter cleaning. In addition to the user breathing cleaner air whilst working, any unnecessary downtime that may be caused by the dust is avoided, says Anna-Lena Berg, CEO at Dustcontrol.
The DC Tromb 400 delivery package includes:
- 50mm hose
- a chrome steel wand and a strong aluminium floor tool
- Longopac plastic sack, 20 m
- Puncture proof wheels of non marking-type - can be locked to make it possible for the user to work on uneven ground.
- Dust can be come a nightmare anywhere let alone when it's harsh, concrete dust. That's why the powerful Dustcontrol extraction systems have been desiged, with a three stage filtration principle for the best possible cleaning function.
- Design - Each of the mobile vacuum cleaners are designed and engineered and built to a standard , specicially to withstand some of the toughest concrete dust and construction applications.
- Canister Capacity - Starting from the smallest of through to the most powerful in three phase the Capacity of the Dustcontrol vacuum systems is endless through the LongoPac Bag system. Once the bag is full, it is zip tied up and thrown away.
The filter systems in all Dustcontrol dust extractors and Vacuums are built to comply with the stringent IEC machine classification H Class.
All our mobile machines are equipped with a fine filter and a HEPA filter (H13) that cleans the exhaust air to 99.995%. These high-efficiency filters also have a long service life, which not only results in cleaner air but also low filter costs.
All the single phase dust extractors are equipped with a fine filter and a HEPA filter (H 13). Filter cleaning is achieved with a reverse air pulse cleaning system which is both effective and done without mess or having to disassemble the machine. The filter system also allows for ergonomic and dust-free filter changes.
Choosing the right machine
Two things determine which machine is required for a given application.
- The size of the suctions casing/nozzle and the type of operation determine the required air flow which influences which dust separator is suitable, considering also filter area and dimensions of inlet.
- The pressure generation: The longer the hose and/or tubing run, the greater the pressure drop will be. Greater pressure generation is required from the source when handling large quantities of material.
Contact the team at All Preparation Equipment to discuss your tooling requirements and other concrete chemical needs further, ph. 1800 422 992 or shop the range of options online on the below links:
|Flow at open inlet||393 m3/h|
|Negative Pressure, max||420m3/h|
|Power Consumption||3000 W|
|Sound Level||70 dB (A)|