HONCHO Tack Mat - Heavy Traffic - 1m x 50m Roll (250gsm) (aka Skudo)
Honcho Commander Mat - Heavy Traffic - 1m x 50m Roll (250gsm) (aka Skudo Tack Mat)
Skudo's Heavy Traffic (HT) Construction Tack-Mat offers outstanding temporary surface protection for horizontal indoor surfaces including floors and stairs. HT Tack-Mat features a unique self-stick surface - simply peel the backing paper and apply. HT Tack-Mat provides interior surface protection for commercial and residential projects for up to 12 months.
- Strong bond with the surface blocks any dirt and debris from staining or damaging the protected substrate
- Provides protection from machinery, carts and foot traffic
- Protects from small spills of many chemicals, solvents, paints, and oils.
- Slip resistant surface that is seamless and stationary
- Protects against color changing UV rays
- Can be used in any temperature : -10o C to +50 oC
- Proven Fire/Flame retardant according to Class 1 ASTM E 648 and NFPA 253 standards.
- Antibacterial/Antifungal: Test-verified protection against bacteria and molds that cause infection. (ISO-20743)
- Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and reposition
- Protects all surfaces during construction/remodeling including:
- Marble, Granite, and Stone *
- Hardwood* and laminate
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Glass, Epoxies, and Metals
- Sheet Vinyl
- Showers, bathtubs, and countertops
Application & Removal
All Skudo Tack-Mat products are easily applied by peeling off the release paper and pressing down onto the surface. Apply seam tape to the overlap joints to firmly secure. Simply peel up Tack-Mat leaving a clean, undamaged surface.
Heavy Traffic (HT) Tack-Mat Product Data
- Width : 1m
- Length : 50m
- Surface Area : 50sqm
- Mat Thickness : 1.6mm
- Roll Weight: 36 kg
- Colour: Orange
INTERIOR USE ONLY. Skudo HT Tack-Mat is intended for interior use only and is not suited for areas that will be exposed to inclement weather and wind. If exposure to the elements is a concern, Skudo recommends the Heavy Traffic (HT) Commercial Mat System. Please consult with your Skudo representative for more details.
All adhesives have the potential to lift finished coatings or paint depending on the condition and age of the surface. Testing a small piece in a non-critical area will help you judge suitability for use.
If applying to hardwood flooring, only use Skudo Tack-Mat on sealed hardwood with a hard wearing factory finished surface (eg : Aluminum Oxide). If in question, please contact Skudo for suitability testing.
Skudo Tack-Mat should NOT be applied to: - Polished Concrete - Concrete that has not fully cured - Limestone / Bluestone - Non-factory finished hardwood flooring - Any exterior surface - Acrylic surfaces