SlurryDry SSG 18.14kgs Solidification Agent
Our new SlurryDry SSGTM 18.14kg bags are an economical slurry solidification agent from a family of successful drying polymer blends. Using a new propriety blend of polymers and bentonite clays, SSG was developed. Super absorbent and leaching resistant, SSG produces a landfill ready solid that is paint filter test compliant.
Features and benefits
- Only adds 1-3% to waste volume for decreased hauling costs.
- Solidifies immediately reducing process time.
- Helps waste pass Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure.
- (EPA Method 1311)
- Helps pass EPA 9095B paint filter test for compliant
- landfill disposal.
- Forms a stable, non-flowing solid from concrete slurry
- that is easy to manage and dispose.
- Absorbs 200-300 times its weight in high pH wastewater.
- Our non leaching formula will also accelerate evaporation
- in the landfill.
- SlurryDry SSG TM is non hazardous and an environmental
- friendly solution for solidification of cement fines and silt.
RECOMMENDED USAGE PROCEDURE
1. Add 1 lb of SlurryDry SSG TM for each 5-10 gallons of slurry. If excess water has been removed reduce the dosage.
2. Mix until all drying crystals have made contact in water to start absorption.
3. Add more SlurryDry SSG TM if a dryer consistency is desired.
4. Evaporation will reduce bulk weight over time.
Typical Physical Properties
Solid Physical State: Solid Form
pH:6.5 -8.5 at 0.5% dispersion
Flash Point: Non Flamable
Bulk Density: 55lbs/ft3
Explosive Properties: Not Explosive
Oxidizing Properties: Not Oxidizing
Percent Volatile: 0% estimated. VOC: CARB
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air. Call a physician if symptoms develop or persist.
- Skin Contact: Wash off with soap and water. Get medical attention if irratation develops and persists.
- Eye contact: Rinse with water. Get medical attentioon if irratation develops and persists.
- Ingestion: Rinse mouth. Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
- Symptoms/effects: Prolonged exposure may cause chronic effects.
- Symptoms may be delayed
- Indication of medical attention needed: Provide general supportive measures and treat symptomatically.
- Keep victim under observation.
- Storage & Handling
- Obtain special instructions beofre use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep formation of airborne dusts to a minimum. Provide appropriate exhaust ventilation at places where dust is formed. Do not breathe dust. Avoid prolonged exposure. When using, do not eat, drink or smoke. Should be handled in closed systems, if possible. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Observe good inustrial hygiene practices. Store in original tightly closed container. Store locked up, out of reach of children.
SlurryDry RECOMMENDED USAGE
- Add 1 lb of SlurryDry SSG TM for each 5-10 gallons of slurry. If excess water has been removed reduce the dosage.
- Mix until all drying crystals have made contact in water to start absorption.
- Add more SlurryDry SSG TM if a dryer consistency is desired.
- Evaporation will reduce bulk weight over time.