SlurrySafe AR 1 litre- Patented Synthetic Acid pH Control
Patented Synthetic Acid pH Control
Our SlurrySafe AR 1 litre with a Patented Synthetic Acid pH Control is a safe yet functional environmental replacement for traditional hydrochloric acid treatments and other commonly used acid treatments. It is a non-toxic, non-fuming and no VOC's substance that carries a triple Zero safety rating and is 100% biodegradable. It can be safely transported and holds an EPA "cleangredients" approval classification along with being safe on pumps, pipes and most metals.
SlurrySafe AR is a Patented Synthetic Safe
- Acid Replacement for all Hydrochloric Uses
- Triple Zero Hazardous Material Score
- 100% Biodegradeable
- Non Toxic, Non Fuming, No VOC?s
- Non Regulated by US DOT
- ?Cleangredient? EPA Approved
- Safe on Pumps, Pipes and most Metals
- Descales and Eliminates Foulants and Rust
- Requires No Corrosion Inhibitor
- High pH Neutralizer
- Acid Free
A multi-purpose product
- Grinding Aid
- pH Reducer
- Diamond Tool Cleaner
- Equipment Cleaner
- Rust Remover
- Slurry/Concrete Dissolver
High PH or Dirty Equipment
Replace Dangerous Acids
Approximate Mixing Ratio Guide for dillution:
- Heavy brick clean: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 5 parts water.
- Standard brick clean: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 10 parts water.
- Light brick clean: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 15-20 parts water.
- Grout haze cleaning: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 10-15 parts water depending on haze build up.
- Concrete cleaning: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 15-20 parts water.
- Concrete etching: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 1 Part water or full strength SlurrySafe AR depending on concrete and level of etching required.
- Tooling and equipment cleaning:
- Same day or following day after use: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 10 parts water.
- Hard dried up slurry/concrete: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 1 Part water or full strength SlurrySafe AR depending on build up.
- As a grinding aid: 1 Part SlurrySafe AR to 20 parts water.
NOTE: This will also assist in keeping the bottom of the machine and tooling clean with just a simple rinse with clean water required when finished.
The above mixing rations should be used only as a guide. We always recommend testing in a small area prior to commencing cleaning to ensure the desired result is achieved. From an application point of view, the same cleaning techniques used for hydrochloric acid should be used when cleaning with SlurrySafe AR (e.g. pre wetting the floor or brick etc. prior to applying SSAR).
Typical Physical Properties
Appearance: Colourless to slightly yellow liquid
Initial Freeze Point: -31.6c (24.88f)
Odour: Odourless to mild soapy odour
Solubility in water: 100% Flashpoint, NONE
Specific gravity: 1.152. + or 0.04
Recommended dilution rate 30-100% with water
(blending ratios may vary based on specific
applications and recommmendations.)
Storage & Handling
Slurry safe has a storage life of better than one year. Keep container closed when not in use. Take care with storage. Safety glasses are suggested for use when handling. When pumping this product. t is strongly recommended to use manufacture approved hose couplings and fiittings. Avoid aluminum hose coupling and fittings. Avoid aluminum fittings. 316 stainless steel, polypropylene, polyethylene are recommended.
INHALATION: Move to fresh air. Call a physician if symptoms develop or persist.
SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing. Wash exposed area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes. Launder clothes before reuse. Call a physician if rash or other symptoms develop.
EYE: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes while holding eyelids open. Call a physician if irritation persists. If worn, remove contacts after 5 minutes.
INGESTION: If ingested, may cause loose stools. Drink 2-3 glasses of water and immediately consul a physician. Do no induce vomiting.
Keep victim under observation.