C2 Hard Densifier 200 Litres
C2 Hard 200L - Advanced Hardener for Concrete
Crete Colors C2 Hard
- The advanced sealer, hardener and densifier for concrete.
- This patented formulation achieves much greater penetration into the surface and triggers a much faster and more complete reaction with the concrete than traditional sodium silicate.
- An excellent solution on floors previously densified with sodium or potassium hardeners when the surface is starting to dust or deteriorate.
C2 Hard provides an advanced alternative to conventional sodium or potassium silicate surface hardeners. This penetrating silicate treatment reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. C2 Hard is appropriate for freshly troweled “green” concrete, or existing floors of any age and renders concrete floors dustproof. Unlike conventional hardeners, which deposit high concentrations of sodium or potassium salts, C2 Hard will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction).
Advantages of C2 Hard Densifier
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial hardness.
- Renders floors of any age dustproof.
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards. Use can contribute to LEED® for Schools points (EQ Credit 4).
- Performance of treated floors improves with traffic and maintenance.
- Improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete.
- Reduces application time and costs of burnishing and diamond polishing operations.
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. Combats surface ASR.
- Will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating.
- Gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance.
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment.
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing.
|Form||Clear, Colourless, Odorless Liquid|
|Voc Content||0 g/L|
|Flash Point||0° C|
|Shelf Life||2 Years in tightly sealed, unopened container|