C2 Hard Blend 20 Litres
C2 Hard Blend 20 Litre
Crete Colors C2 Hard Blend Densifier
C2 Hard Blend is a concentrated blend of silicates designed specifically for steel-troweled or burnished concrete floors. This penetrating, economical treatment reacts with the concrete to quickly create a harder, denser surface. C2 Hard Blend is safer and easier to apply than conventional sodium silicate hardeners.
- Concentrated lithium silicate blend hardener & densifier for concrete.
- Specifically designed for steel trowelled, power trowelled or burnished concrete finishes.
- Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners and can be burnished for a quick sheen.
Advantages of C2 Hard Blend Densifier
- Easy, one-step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- Specifically designed for steel- troweled, power troweled or burnished concrete finishes.
- Supplied as a concentrate for economical shipping. C2 Hard Blend must be diluted 1:1 with clean water prior to use.
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial and ultimate hardness.
- Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners.
- Can be burnished for a quick sheen.
- Breathable and UV -stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- VOC- Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low -odor.
- Cures quickly. Floors can be opened to traffic once dry.
- Treated surfaces are easier to maintain.
- May enhance or darken certain substrates.
|Form||Clear, Colourless Liquid|
|Voc Content||0 g/L|
|Flash Point||0° C|
|Shelf Life||2 Years in tightly sealed, unopened container|