C2 Maintenance - 3.5L
C2 Maintenance is a maintenance cleaner specifically designed for concrete floors treated with lithium silicate hardening/densifying products. This specialized blend of degreasers and detergents removes most common soiling found on concrete floors. It is ideal for concrete floors everywhere, from warehouses and manufacturing plants to schools, stores, hospitals, restaurants and more. C2 Maintenance contains a lithium silicate hardener/ densifier to help maintain concrete hardness. During cleaning, the lithium silicate hardens any “soft” calcium hydroxide left over from the original hardening/densifying treatment or exposed by traffic or abrasion. Regular maintenance cleaning with C2 Maintenance as part of a comprehensive maintenance program ensures the highest appearance and performance standards for all indoor concrete flatwork. There is no better way to maintain Crete Colors hardened/densified floors.
- Maintains concrete floor hardness and shine.
- Removes most common soiling.
- Flexible dilution for both surface and deep cleaning.
- Readily biodegradable. Low toxicity.
- Contains US EPA DfE (Designed for the
- Environment) conformant CleanGredients®
- listed surfactants.
- Concentrated for economy of storage and
- No rinsing needed for routine surface cleaning
- of floors.
- Available in convenient pre-measured 120ml
- packages for easy dilution.
- Ideal for auto scrubbers.
TYPICAL TECHNICAL DATA
FORM- Clear, blue liquid, fresh odor
SPECIFIC GRAVITY- 1.014
WT/GAL- 8.45 lbs
ACTIVE CONTENT- not applicable
TOTAL SOLIDS- not applicable
VOC CONTENT -<1%
FLASH POINT- >93°C (200°F) ASTM D3278
FREEZE POINT -1°C (30° F)
SHELF LIFE- 2 years in tightly sealed, unopened container