C2 Super Hard Densifier 20 Litres
C2 Super Hard 20 Litre
Crete Colors C2 Super Hard
- A premium sealer, hardener and densifier for concrete with the maximum lithium content.
- This patented lithium silicate treatment deeply penetrates and reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces will resist damage from water, surface abrasion and eliminates dusting and simplifies maintenance.
- Excellent for grinding, sanding or any form of polishing or burnishings.
- Outstanding on an extremely porous, low quality floors or where you are looking for maximum hardness on a deteriorating slab.
C2 Super Hard is the premium hardener, densifier and sealer for concrete surfaces. This penetrating lithium silicate treatment reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces resist damage from water and surface abrasion. The increased surface hardness reduces dusting and simplifies maintenance, producing a cleaner, healthier environment. Safer, faster and easier to apply than conventional sodium or potassium silicate hardeners, C2 Super Hard will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction).
Advantages of C2 Super Hard Densifier
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- May be applied to broom finished, steel troweled, power troweled or burnished concrete finishes.
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial and ultimate hardness.
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards. Use can contribute to LEED® for Schools points (EQ Credit 4).
- Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners.
- Produces a fast surface gloss which improves with traffic and maintenance.
- Improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete.
- Reduces application time and costs of diamond polishing operations.
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. High lithium content combats surface ASR.
- Lithium will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating.
- Gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance.
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment.
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing
|Form||Clear, Colourless, Odorless Liquid|
|Total Solids||14.5 %|
|Voc Content||0 g/L|
|Flash Point||0° C|
|Shelf Life||2 Years in tightly sealed, unopened container|