Schwamborn DSM250V Petrol Version Grinder
Grinding and polishing of concrete, screed and stone floors, removal of glue and filler, levelling of uneven floors. Levelling of high spots, trip hazards, line removal in carparks, warehouses, and factory floors.
DSM 250 Petrol Powered Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinder allows you to work up to the edge Fast, easy and ergonomically grinding of edges without being on your knees.
A swivelling grinding head allows three working positions: Left – Right – Center. The freely adjustable extractor hood automatically adapts to the wall contour during edge grinding.
- Grinding up to the edge
- Swiveling grinding head left/right
- DIF-Diamond Floating Device
- ETX-Easy Tool Exchange
- Low in vibration
Why Schwamborn Grinders?
German built, engineered and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish, or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough™.
Over 3 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing and removal,
- DOC Drive Overload Clutch. Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX Easy Tool Exchange. Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF Diamond Floating Device. Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you™re looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine's vibration at the same time.
- MOP Motor Overload Protection. Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the DSM250 Schwamborn grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE and INNOVATION.
Call one of our team today to discuss your concrete floor preparation, edge grinding or resurfacing requirmenets further, 1800 422 992.
|Power input||6600 W|
|Working width||170/250 mm|
|No. of tools||250 mm|
|Grinding pressure, max.||34 kg|
|Operating weight||99 kg|
|Edge distance||10 mm|
|Tool speed||900 - 1800 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||50 mm|
|Dimensions LxWxH||130x41,5x106 cm|
Try it now
If you are interested in trying out this product before you commit to a purchase you can arrange a demo just by clicking below and we'll get in touch to arrange a time and date that suits you.