Schwamborn DSM450 Planetary Concrete Floor Grinder
DSM450 Schwamborn Planetary Concrete Floor Grinder, 230V, 50hz, 2.2KW, Includes: hour meter ,10L Water Tank, Diamond Floating Device, Knock-On Shoe Holder, Variable Speed, Floating Dust Shroud , 135 Kg
Schwamborn DSM450 Planetary Concrete Floor Grinder, 230V, 50hz, 2.2KW
Achieve a flatter, smoother floor faster with the Schwamborn Planetary Grinding system of the DSM450 . One of the most productive machines combining weight, power and drive.
Takes the work you do to a new level. From smaller concrete floor polishing projects through to heavy preparation on commercial and residential projects this machine will do it all. Variable speed, Water Tank and the Genuine planetary system helps to ensure the machine removes, levels and polishes any floor to perfection every time Universal applications DSM450 Schwamborn Floor Grinder runs on a Planetary drive. Being still single phase the concrete grinder can be used for high speed floor preparation right through to a professional concrete polish.
- Effective Dust Control Concrete grinding creates a lot of dust, that's why the DSM450 Schwamborn Floor Grinder has been made to control that.
- It's floating dust skirt cover gives a tight hold against the floor surface while the grinder is operating, this ensures the dust is captured through the vacuum port at the back of the machine.
- Stable on uneven floors surfaces. The 3 headed , Planetary grinding action means the DSM450 will give more production across any floor surface.
- Schwamborn Planetary Grinding systems give, - a flatter , more level finish - a more consistent cut in grinding and concrete floor polishing.
- Ensures you get the maximum possible productivity through the direct driving action.
- Each DSM450 Schwamborn Planetary Floor Grinder comes standard with a water tank which assists in the polishing process and grinding or floor preparation. Water often is used in concrete preparation to assist in the removal of tougher products or to keep the diamonds cool and help them maintain a fast , high speed cut on the concrete.
- Easy to transport, the DSM450 Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinder can be dismantled into 2 parts for transport in any vehicle.
- The DSM450 is compact and fits easily into any transport with its foldable handle frame.
Why Schwamborn Grinders?
German built, engineered and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish, or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough™.
Over 3 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing and removal,
- DOC Drive Overload Clutch. Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX Easy Tool Exchange. Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF Diamond Floating Device. Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you™re looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine's vibration at the same time.
- MOP Motor Overload Protection. Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE and INNOVATION.
Call one of our team today to discuss your concrete floor preparation, edge grinding or resurfacing requirmenets further, 1800 422 992.
|Power output||2.2 kW|
|Working width||450 mm|
|No. of tools||3 x 160 mm|
|Grinding pressure, max.||88 kg|
|Operating weight||125 kg|
|Edge distance||10 mm|
|Tool speed||400-1200 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||50 mm|
|Tool mount||ETX1, Velcro|
Try it now
If you are interested in trying out this product before you commit to a purchase you can arrange a demo just by clicking below and we'll get in touch to arrange a time and date that suits you.