Dustcontrol DC2900c Vacuum, Single Phase
Dust Control DC2900c H Class Vacuum, Single Phase, 1285watt, 16kg, Includes Intellibag (42702), 5m Antistatic Suction Hose Ø38mm, Floor Nozzle (7235), Suction Pipe (7257), Polyester Fine Filter Cellulose (42029) and HEPA H13 filter (42027)
Dustcontrol DC 2900c Vacuum
The Dustcontrol DC 2900c is the most popular dust extraction unit for site cleanups and controlling airborne and surface dust with suction casings on smaller handheld grinding, cleaning, cutting, chasing and carpentry tools. Weighing only 16kg the Dustcontrol DC 2900c is a lightweight and portable option for lifting upstairs and transporting to and from sites. The Intellibag collection provides easier handing and disposal of dust. Also availble with a Steel Collection Container.
- Suction hose (Ø38 mm/1.5”) 5 m/ 16 ft (2111)
- Suction hose antistatic (Ø38 mm /1.5”) 5 m/16 ft
- (2012) UK/US/CAN model
- Connecting sleeve (2115)
- Coupling socket (2108)
- Floor nozzle B370 mm /W17” (7235)
- Suction pipe Ø38 mm /1.5” (7257)
- Plastic bag (42702)
- Fine filter, cellulose (42029)
- H13 filter (42027)
Best suited to smaller hand held grinding, cutting, chasing tools to effectively control concrete silica dust.
Call one of the All Preparation Equipment team today to discuss your DUST requirements, 1800 422 992.
- Dust can be come a nightmare anywhere let alone when it's harsh, concrete dust. That's why the powerful Dustcontrol extraction systems have been desiged, with a three stage filtration principle for the best possible cleaning function.
- Design, Each of the mobile vacuum cleaners are designed and engineered and built to a standard , specicially to withstand some of the toughest concrete dust and construction applications.
- Canister Capacity, Starting from the smallest of through to the most powerful in three phase the Capacity of the Dustcontrol vacuum systems is endless through the LongoPac Bag system. Once the bag is full, it is zip tied up and thrown away.
|Dimensions||111 x 44 x 55|
|Flow at open inlet||205-215 m3/h|
|Negative Pressure, max||84/96 inwg|
|Power Consumption||1285 W|
|Sound Level||68 dB (A)|
Upgraded to the H Class DC2900 Vac and have found the suction a lot better than other vacs we own. Saves the guys onsite time having to go over areas twice. Dust collection bags are also a lot more effective compared to the other vacs we had been using.