Dustcontrol DC2900c H Class Vacuum, HEPA Filter, Single Phase
Dust Control DC2900c Vacuum, Single Phase, 1285watt, 16kg, 105cm, Includes Intellibag (42702), 5m Antistatic Suction Hose ?38mm, Floor Nozzle (7235), Suction Pipe (7257), Polyester Fine Filter Cellulose (42029) and HEPA H13 filter (42027)
Dustcontrol DC2900c Vacuum, Single Phase, H Class, HEPA filter (H13)
The Dustcontrol DC 2900c is the most popular dust extraction unit for site cleanups and controlling airborne and surface dust with suction casings on smaller handheld grinding, cleaning, cutting, chasing and carpentry tools. Weighing only 16kg the Dustcontrol DC 2900c is a lightweight and portable option for lifting upstairs and transporting to and from sites. The Intellibag collection provides easier handling and disposal of dust. Also available with a Steel Collection Container.
- Suction hose (Ø38 mm/1.5”) 5 m/ 16 ft (2111)
- Suction hose antistatic (Ø38 mm /1.5”) 5 m/16 ft
- (2012) UK/US/CAN model
- Connecting sleeve (2115)
- Coupling socket (2108)
- Floor nozzle B370 mm /W17” (7235)
- Suction pipe Ø38 mm /1.5” (7257)
- Plastic bag (42702)
- Fine filter, cellulose (42029)
- H13 filter (42027)
- H Class and equipped with a fine filter and a HEPA filter (H13) that cleans the exhaust air to 99.9995%.
Best suited to smaller hand held grinding, cutting, chasing tools to effectively control concrete silica dust.
- Dust can become a nightmare anywhere let alone when it's harsh, concrete dust. That's why the powerful Dustcontrol extraction systems have been designed, with a three-stage filtration principle for the best possible cleaning function.
- Design, Each of the mobile vacuum cleaners are designed and engineered and built to a standard, specifically to withstand some of the toughest concrete dust and construction applications.
- Canister Capacity, Starting from the smallest of through to the most powerful in three phase the Capacity of the Dustcontrol vacuum systems is endless through the LongoPac Bag system. Once the bag is full, it is zip-tied up and thrown away.
All the 1-phase dust extractors are equipped with a fine filter and a HEPA filter (H 13). Filter cleaning is achieved with a reverse air pulse cleaning system which is both effective and done without mess or having to disassemble the machine. The filter system also allows for ergonomic and dust-free filter changes.
Choosing the right machine
Two things determine which machine is required for a given application.
1. The size of the suctions casing/nozzle and the type of operation determine the required air flow which influences which dust separator is suitable, considering also filter area and dimensions of the inlet.
2. The pressure generation: The longer the hose and/or tubing run, the greater the pressure drop will be. Greater pressure generation is required from the source when handling large quantities of material.
Call one of the All Preparation Equipment team today to discuss your DUST requirements - 1800 422 992
|Dimensions||111 x 44 x 55|
|Flow at open inlet||205-215 m3/h|
|Negative Pressure, max||84/96 inwg|
|Power Consumption||1285 W|
|Sound Level||68 dB (A)|
Upgraded to the H Class DC2900 Vac and have found the suction a lot better than other vacs we own. Saves the guys onsite time having to go over areas twice. Dust collection bags are also a lot more effective compared to the other vacs we had been using.