Dustcontrol DC 2900c Vacuum
The Dustconrol DC 2900c is our most popular dust extractor. It is suitable for vacuum cleaning and source extraction from handheld power tools (with suction casings up to Ø125 mm /5”) and small table saws. The Dustcontrol DC 2900c has a sturdy steel chassis with large wheels, but is still light and portable.
H Class Vacuum suited for smaller hand held grinding, cleaning, cutting, chasing and carpentry tools the Dustcontrol DC2900c Single Phase Vacuum system is an effective dust extraction system to be control airborne and surface dusting.
- Suction hose (Ø38 mm/1.5”) 5 m/ 16 ft (2111)
- Suction hose antistatic (Ø38 mm /1.5”) 5 m/16 ft
- (2012) UK/US/CAN model
- Connecting sleeve (2115)
- Coupling socket (2108)
- Floor nozzle B370 mm /W17” (7235)
- Suction pipe Ø38 mm /1.5” (7257)
- Plastic bag (42702)
- Fine filter, cellulose (42029)
- HEPA H13 filter (42027)
Best suited to smaller hand held grinding, cutting, chasing tools to effectively control concrete silica dust.
Call one of the All Preparation Equipment team today to discuss your DUST requirements, 1800 422 992.
- Dust can be come a nightmare anywhere let alone when it's harsh, concrete dust. That's why the powerful Dustcontrol extraction systems have been desiged, with a three stage filtration principle for the best possible cleaning function. Firstly the cyclonic principle in the cyclone that takes care of the larger dust particles. After this the M Classed fine filter , filtrates up to 99.9% of all dust down to 1 micro meter. Following thorugh to the H13 HEPA filter, filtrates 99.995% of even the finest dust down to ,1 micro filter.
- Design, Each of the mobile vacuum cleaners are designed and engineered to fulfil the highest Class H category. Built to a standard , specicially to withstand some of the toughest concrete dust and construction applications.
- Canister Capacity, Starting from the smallest of through to the most powerful in three phase the Capacity of the Dustcontrol vacuum systems is endless through the LongoPac Bag system. Once the bag is full, it is zip tied up and thrown away.
|Dimensions||111 x 44 x 55|
|Flow at open inlet||205-215 m3/h|
|Negative Pressure, max||84/96 inwg|
|Power Consumption||1285 W|
|Sound Level||68 dB (A)|
Upgraded to the H Class DC2900 Vac and have found the suction a lot better than other vacs we own. Saves the guys onsite time having to go over areas twice. Dust collection bags are also a lot more effective compared to the other vacs we had been using.