Hard Floor Film Self Adhesive Roll 1.0m x 100m, 100um
Hard Floor Film Self Adhesive Roll 1.0m x 100m, 100um Thickness
Self Adhesive Film - 10Kg roll, 1m x 100m Hard Floor. 100um Thickness General Purpose Film
Clear, heavy duty film customised for self-adhesive protection on hard floor surfaces. With a medium tack, our hard floor self adhesive film is designed for temporary surface protection of tile, marble, timber and vinyl surfaces. Easy to roll over stairs, as a walkway or for complete surface coverage, the film can be laid neat and tight against skirtings, around columns or over worktops and cabinets.
- Easily applied, being reverse rolled it is simply to roll out by hand, foot or the adhesive film applicator. A broom or squeegee can be used to assist in application if required.
- No tape or additional fixing is required
- Trip safe – stays securely in place and proven safe even through public thoroughfares
- Leaves no residue, technology designed to ensure adhesive remains on the product and doesn’t transfer to the protected surface upon removal (when correctly applied)
- Suitable for temporary protection on hard surfaces only
- Industrial strength — heavy duty film is puncture and tear resistant
- Impress your clients — show them you care. Greatly enhances your professional image
- Minimises your clean-up costs by preventing unnecessary soiling
We love helping you grind faster, remove glues, adhesives, coatings or membranes so let’s talk about your project further.
Call our team today, 1800 422 992 or stop by one of our stores.
Self adhesive protection films are designed for temporary protection on surfaces against dirt, scratches and tool marks. They are not designed for protection against corrosion, humidity or chemicals. Their applications are very diverse and the conditions of use can vary from one
enterprise to another. For this reason it is essential that the client tests the product to determine the suitability of any film for the intended application.
The evaluation test must take into account the type of material on which the product is used, the surface finish, the temperature and processing constraints, and the time and condition of exterior exposure.
The manufacturer or seller cannot be held responsible for misuse of the product, nor for consequences resulting from surface properties and conditions, or for any problem or issue arising from any use of the film.
*Always check* the label inside of the roll for correct product before use (Hard Surface Protection Film).
• UV Resistant for 60 days.
• Do not use Hard Surface Protection on windows (use our Window Protection Film for this application).
• Not to be used over floors that are still drying or curing.
• Not recommended for use on polished timber or painted floor surfaces.
• Not to be used in conjunction with under floor heating.
• Recommended for up to 60 days use only. Must be removed within 60 days.
• Not to be stored or used in temperatures above 38°C.
• Film must be used within 3 months of purchase.
• Please retain the label.