Polivac PV25 Suction Floor Polisher, High Speed
High Speed Polivac Polisher 400mm complete with Vacuum Attachment
Polivac PV25 Suction Floor Polisher
The PV25 Floor Polisher is the world’s first suction polisher, long recognised as the industry workhorse with exceptional reliability. It offers fast and effective cleaning for vinyl, terrazzo, marble, and timber floors. Ideal for cleaning in hospitals, schools, hotels and basketball courts.
Australian designed and built, It is easy to use with a height adjustable handle and a 15m heavy duty lead. The offset motor provides exceptional balance and reduced starting torque to facilitate smooth operation.
OIL-FILLED, SEALED “POLIDRIVE” GEARBOX FOR EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY AND LONG LIFE.
Designed to be simply reliable. Oil-filled, totally sealed gearbox houses the brass helical gears delivering quiet positive power. The sealed gearbox eliminates contamination from dust and chemicals. Keeps going when belt and pulley systems have given up. More power. More reliability. Longer life.
OFFSET MOTOR FOR COUNTER-BALANCED STARTING – NO KICKBACK.
Exceptional balance through the offset motor countering startup torque. Eliminates the risk of startup surface ‘burn’ and reduces Operator fatigue.
COUNTER-BALANCED PLUS FULLY ADJUSTABLE HANDLE
Combined with offset motor for excellent balance, the fully height adjustable handle with safety triggers and contoured handles makes this a dream machine to use.
QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM
Equipped with quick release system making changing of brushware or pads quick and easy.
- Ability to polish and vacuum in one pass saves you time and work
- Bypass vacuum motor so liquids will not damage the motor
- Quick release locking system
- Floating skirt captures dust and replaces the need for a secondary vacuum
- Simple to use, mechanical lever to which is foot operated to reduce the risk of back injury
- Safety triggers on both sides
- Machine can be adjustabed to your height
- Large dust bag allows you to work for many hours without swapping over
- Ideal for situations where hygeine is important
- Provide staff with a safe, effective woking enviroment and clients with an efficient and cost effective cleaning service
|Motor||1.3kW , 50hZ , 240volts|
|Drive Pad Speed||375 RPM|
|Pad Holder Size||40cm|
|Vacuum||300 watt long-life motor with replaceable fan blades and large capacity collection bag|
|Machine Weight||46 kg - includes brush and handle|
|Gear Box||Sealed, oil-filled 'Polidrive' single reduction helical gear|
|Lead||15metre, heavy duty, flexible, safety, rubber|
|Body||Industrial enamel and powder-coated cast aluminium alloy|
|Warranty||2 year on motor and gearbox , 1 year on parts|