Scabbler Single Head 2400 BPM
Scabbler Single Head 2400 BPM, 2.6kg, 465mm long
Remove tough surface coatings or thick concrete layers easily by using a powerful concrete scarifier. These machines are designed to aggressively break down hard surfaces, giving you a faster and more efficient tool for removing coatings and materials in concrete or asphalt.
The SC1 is the most powerful single head scabbler for heavy duty applications .
The new cap design and replaceable cylinder sleeve make servicing even simpler.
Vibro-Lo™ low vibration system fitted as standard.
The optional TVS® vacuum shroud allows the connection of an industrial dust collector for collecting nuisance and hazardous dust for protection of operators and environment.
- Single replaceable tough carbide tipped piston for fast production and long service life
- Sturdy top cap design for easy maintenance and reassembly
- Heavy duty cast body to suit the heaviest of applications
- Trelawny Vibro-Lo™ vibration reduction system for operator safety
- Removal of laitance
- Roughening and exposing aggregate
- Preparing joints and cracks
- Removing existing coatings
- Reduction and levelling
|Working Height (mm)||130|
|Blows per Minute (BPM)||2800|
|Air Consumption (lps - cfm)||5.6 - 12|
|Noise Level (db (A))||98.5|
|Vibration Level (Aeq m/s2)||4.6|