Scabbler Triple Head with back handle
Scabbler Triple Head with back handle, 3 x TCT Heads, 2400 BPM, 4.7kg, 460mm long
Remove tough surface coatings or thick concrete layers easily by using a powerful concrete scarifier. These machines are designed to aggressively break down hard surfaces, giving you a faster and more efficient tool for removing coatings and materials in concrete or asphalt.
The SH3 Triple head scabblers are the ideal tools for roughening and preparing concrete in larger areas such as walls and columns.
The optional TVS® vacuum shroud allows the connection of an industrial dust collector for collecting nuisance and hazardous dust for protection of operators and environment.
- 3 replaceable tough carbide tipped piston for fast production and long service life
- Side handle for greater control
- Can be used in two configurations for standard and in-line operation to aid access to prepare narrow joints
- Optional short handle for accessing tight areas
- Simple and robust design for low and easy maintenance
- Removal of laitance
- Roughening and exposing aggregate
- Preparing joints and cracks
- Removing existing coatings
- Reduction and levelling
|Working Height (mm)||220|
|Blows per Minute (BPM)||2800 x 3|
|Air Consumption (lps - cfm)||7.5 - 16|
|Noise Level (db (A))||98.5|
|Vibration Level (Aeq m/s2)||41.6|