Entrust your grinding tasks to the Schwamborn DSM 650RC Remote Controlled Planetary Concrete Floor Grinder.
The professional grinding machines with remote control powered by Schwamborn technology. Suitable for large areas (DSM 800RC) or for agile and versatle use (DSM 650RC) and ofering considerably enhanced operator comfort and a high level of productvity.
- The ETX-2 tool holder, the complete accessory range and display informaton on current machine performance ensure a uniformly high surface quality and maximum productvity.
- Remote control – Schwamborn System
- 180° turning manoeuvres with grinder overlapping = uniform grinding result
- Automatc movement, independent forwards moton
- Shuttle movement, uniform overlapping
- Trimming, uniform grinding straight ahead
- Display info with tool velocity and travelling speed
Why Schwamborn Grinders?
German built, engineered and manufactured, Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders offer extremely high production, made possible due to their combination of weight, motor power, and diamond grinding pressure. Combined with the correct diamond tooling, our Schwamborn machines offer productive, high performance efficiency when on site. These machines are powerful, easy to manoeuvre, and have the flexibility to perfect your floor with a superior polished finish, or to simply remove humps, glues, paints, trip hazards & epoxies. Built to a standard professional contractors demand and expect, this German-built machine boasts the highest quality of workmanship and is proud to be rental tough™.
Over 3 years of engineering experience stands behind the design of every Schwamborn machine. Designed for excellence in floor preparation, polishing and removal,
- DOC Drive Overload Clutch. Protects the drive against shock loads when starting or driving over obstacles, in turn extending the surface life of your new machine.
- ETX Easy Tool Exchange. Time is money! This simple knock on diamond shoe system is designed for easy and quick tooling exchange.
- DIF Diamond Floating Device. Nothing is worse than an uneven surface when you™re looking for a perfect floor finish. Because every floor surface is different, our DIF system ensures uniform grinding results and reduces the machine's vibration at the same time.
- MOP Motor Overload Protection. Improved electrical safety gives outstanding reliability for our Schwamborn machines when working under heavy working conditions.
In Australia, the Schwamborn Concrete Floor Grinders are leading the industry, while boasting ECONOMY, SAFETY, EASE OF USE and INNOVATION.
Call one of our team today to discuss your concrete floor preparation, edge grinding or resurfacing requirmenets further, 1800 422 992.
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power output||11 kW|
|Working width||650 mm|
|No. of tools||3 x 230 mm|
|Grinding pressure, max.||107 - 240 kg|
|Operating weight||450 kg|
|Edge distance||10 mm|
|Tool speed||400 - 1200 r.p.m.|
|Ø-Dust control||76 mm|
|Tool mount||ETX1, ETX2, Velcro|
Try it now
If you are interested in trying out this product before you commit to a purchase you can arrange a demo just by clicking below and we'll get in touch to arrange a time and date that suits you.